PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUTORIAL: How to use Teamspeak.

2 posters

Go down

TUTORIAL: How to use Teamspeak. Empty TUTORIAL: How to use Teamspeak.

Post  Wootadin Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:49 am

Hey guys! Just a short tutorial of how to use teamspeak:

1. Go to Teamspeak.com, and go to downloads. Then download this one:

TUTORIAL: How to use Teamspeak. 64340215sz4

2. Install Teamspeak. You guys probably know how to install a program.

3. Check if your microphone is installed. You go to Settings > Options. Then you look at the input/output device:

TUTORIAL: How to use Teamspeak. 42131574rc3

4. Go to Settings > Sound Settings. On the first tab, you will find your volume etc. there. You can set that to whatever you want. If you have a headset, you might want to consider taking Voice Activation. If you pick voice ac., try to set the meter well so we don't hear any background noice. You can test it by pressing Local Test Mode. When having a microphone and speakers, you should do Push To Talk. When pressing it, set a good button for when talking. Don't know exactly which button isn't used in Wow, but I think the ~ button is nice.

5. Now it's time to join the server. Go to Connect > Quick Connect, and fill in this:

TUTORIAL: How to use Teamspeak. 21811967jt9

Leave the login blank, and fill in as password: warsong

Now, you joined the teamspeak server. Whenever I am also on it, I will allow you to register with the server. I will make another topic on how to do this.

Thank you for reading, and hopefully it helped? If you have any questions, feel free to post it in this topic.
Wootadin
Wootadin

Back to top Go down

TUTORIAL: How to use Teamspeak. Empty Re: TUTORIAL: How to use Teamspeak.

Post  Astalavista Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:16 pm

thank you wootadin, alot of effort has clearly gone on here, on a personal note thank you very much for your effort in doing this for the guild.

Bravo Smile

astalavista
Astalavista
Astalavista
Admin

http://www.freewebs.com/pain-guild

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum