PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to pain

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to pain Empty Welcome to pain

Post  Astalavista Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:37 am

Please select "Post reply" and leave a breif description of your character, name, class, and Health. Entrance to pain is now by this application form. those who are serious about joing pain should leave their details here.
Please ensure you have read the guild rules on the website (link below)

New rules

Basic conduct
Astalavista
Astalavista
Admin

http://www.freewebs.com/pain-guild

Back to top Go down

Welcome to pain Empty wanna be in pain for lvl 29 twinks

Post  saladiir Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:49 am

if i could join there i 1 thing i would do is kick horde ass id respect the guild and give any enchants and help u could use id like to say i have heard from follwing members of pain such as deliah and nightria im lvl 24 my name is saladiirr Question

saladiir

Back to top Go down

Welcome to pain Empty applying

Post  mattydun Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:39 am

Hi im matt, my twinks called maattydunk, its a fat lil dwarf that was twinked before the patch, has less then a bar til ding so i wont be twinking it any extra, its a hunter with 1473 health 164 agil.

mattydun

Back to top Go down

Welcome to pain Empty Re: Welcome to pain

Post  mattydun Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:57 pm

Very Happy i also have a 29 warrior id like to join with, seeing as tho you look like your taking 29s now, its not really twinked yet but will be, mattydrunk the name about 1.9 - 2k health forgot to check

mattydun

Back to top Go down

Post  Aszura Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:50 am

mattydun wrote:Hi im matt, my twinks called maattydunk, its a fat lil dwarf that was twinked before the patch, has less then a bar til ding so i wont be twinking it any extra, its a hunter with 1473 health 164 agil.

I thought I'd posted this already but apparently something went wrong during posting so it didn't show up:p
Anyways, here's what I had to say:

I vouch for Matt. He's experienced in twinking, he's got several twinks and he even got me some of my
own gear Very Happy
gl m8, hope to seeing you in the guild soon;)

asz
Aszura
Aszura

Back to top Go down

Welcome to pain Empty twinks

Post  Twinkie Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:32 pm

Hi. i am Shiners got 880+ hp working on it Slicer butcher wiht Fiery end i wana join for lvl 19s

Twinkie

Back to top Go down

Welcome to pain Empty Application

Post  Knoxxia Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:24 pm

Hey my name name is Nick and i have a sweet hunter named Knoxxia i was 29 twink now trying for 39 (farming money for epics)
I got 2k hp 238 AP and 157agility

All my current gear is fully enchanted and i got a lvl 17 lock waiting for twinking too Razz

Knoxxia

Back to top Go down

Welcome to pain Empty Joning

Post  Twínky Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:50 pm

I am (when i made this application) level 12 i have got 2 lvl 70s when i get my gear i will enchant it. THANKS /w Twínky when you have read it and accepted. I am dranei hunter so i have got gift of the naaru. My hometown is shattrath incase i need to go to a second city. Twisted Evil Arrow

Twínky

Back to top Go down

Welcome to pain Empty Apply

Post  Silencer Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:10 am

Hey im Silencerz ;D im a 19 twink..... dont got a twink guild yet but hoping to get 1 now Razz my friends tabb and teador is in the guild and said it was a good guild wich i wont to join to Razz
im on each day.... more in the weekends
playing mostly on my twink not my main cuz my guild doing kara and i dont need that right now... we are training newbees

Silencer

Back to top Go down

Welcome to pain Empty Want to join

Post  Chingzka Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:59 am

Hi my name Chingzkasze and i want to be a pain maber , i got a lvl 19 hunter with 1500 hp unbuf i want till kill som hords!

Chingzka

Back to top Go down

Welcome to pain Empty I would like to join <Pain>

Post  Tommy Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:43 pm

Hey my name is tom i play on the relm anchronos and i have become very interested in joining this guid because i have seen the things that you guys can do in the battlefeild its amazing my char is a night elf rogue nammed == Rougetommy he has 1111 HP fairly good gear. My wepons are main hand=Butchers Slicer+Crusader offhand=Theifs Blade+Lifestealing

Cya Around Cool

xXTommyXx pirat
Feel The Pain cat
<===];;;;;;;;;;;> affraid

Tommy

Back to top Go down

Welcome to pain Empty training engieering and mining

Post  migosh Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:47 am

im a 19 gnome warrior 903hp soon 1k gonna have flying tiger goggles got some probably good twink enchants from main on 61

****Astalavista****

Thanks for applying, but we are no longer accepting twinks, until fully twinked now. you still need alot of good armor and enchants. it would be unfair on fellow guild memebers to invite a twink equipped with grey items and un enchanted. we are a twink guild, and not a pretend twink guild. please apply when you are fully twinked
thank you.

migosh

Back to top Go down

Welcome to pain Empty i want to join

Post  dkilla Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:53 am

Hey Astalavista:
After leaving Bunny Reborn i need a new twink guild.
that is my armour

Greetingzzz dkilla

P.S. Astalavista are you Aszura to??

dkilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Aszura Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:47 pm

dkilla wrote:P.S. Astalavista are you Aszura to??

hey dkilla,
nope i'm not the same person as asta ^^
looking forward to having you in the guild,

asz
Aszura
Aszura

Back to top Go down

Welcome to pain Empty joinin

Post  crazzysh Mon May 12, 2008 6:44 am

hey im a twinked out shammy that wants to be in ur guild how do i apply?

crazzysh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down